Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Why does she have to be so darn cute?!

So-in February I spent a ton of money getting Lauren's annual birthday pictures taken. Then a couple of weeks later-they had "personality pictures" taken at school. They send them home for you to check out before you buy them. I was secretly hoping that her pictures would turn out horrible so that I wouldn't feel pressured to buy them and I could feel good about the chunk of change I laid down for her 7 year pics. Well...and then she comes home with this beauty: In her new fitted jacket from her "Grandma Tee-Tee" it matches the background perfectly! Her hair looks cute and she is smiling so well! What to do!?

4 comments:

Mom of three ♥ said...

Those are cute! It wouldn't hurt to just buy one of the small photo packages of her, if they have one! :)

Beth said...

Buy the pictures! Cute cute!

Rachel said...

ADORABLE! I'm glad I'm not the only mom who is a sucker for those school pictures. ( :

Misty said...

I think you'd better get used to this dillema ... every picture I've seen of Lauren is purchase-worthy!