Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Because I am a copycat!

My friend Misty always has the best blog posts! So, I am copying her...well it is only fair as she is copying someone else...so I don't think she will mind.

Here is the plan...it is called "30 Days of Randomness". Well..mine will be called "30 Posts of Randomness" because I can't promise that I will have the time to get on and blog everyday!

Post 1: Introduction, recent picture of yourself, 15 interesting facts
Post 2: Your first love
Post 3: Your parents
Post 4: A song to match your mood
Post 5: A picture of something that makes you happy
Post 6: A place you've traveled to
Post 7: Bible verse
Post 8: Something you miss
Post 9: Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs that pop up (hmm..I don't have an IPod)
Post 10: Bullet your whole day
Post 11: Somewhere you'd like to move or visit
Post 12: Your highs and lows of this past year
Post 13: Give pictures of five guys who are famous who you find attractive
Post 14: Someone who fascinates you and why
Post 15: A photo of something you ate today
Post 16: A letter to someone who has hurt you lately
Post 17: A youtube video
Post 18: A photo of you ten years ago
Post 19: Your favorite quote
Post 20: A regret you have
Post 21: Explain how you got your scars
Post 22: Talk about the cuteness of your pet
Post 23: The last thing that made you cry
Post 24: Talk about the last "random act of kindess" you encountered
Post 25: Ten things you want to do before you die
Post 26: How do you think others view you?
Post 27: Picture of your family
Post 28: Your favorite musician and why
Post 29: A photo of you as a child
Post 30: Something you learned (if anything) about yourself in the last 30 posts

If anybody out there is up to the challenge, I'd love to see somebody try! Rachel Norris-I may or may not be talking to you!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

haha! I'll have to see how ambitious I am. (:

Misty said...

Yay, I'm so glad you're doing this! You can copy any ideas you see; most especially the ones that I've copied myself! Can't wait for your next 30 posts!