Friday, March 25, 2011

Post Five

Post Five: A picture of something that makes you happy.

I never seem to have my camera ready at the right time. I guess I am too busy enjoying the moment. My goal was to get a picture of Lauren reading to Jamie because it melts my heart-but I never seemed to catch it! SO...I thought about a picture that makes me super happy too. My favorite people doing what I love in a beautiful place. I just love backwards pictures, I don't know quite why.

Lauren, Jamie and Matt on our boat at Jordanelle 2009. I can't wait to get back there! Summer get here soon!

My tanned kiddos on the boat in 2010, just a year later. How they grow! I love it when they get along!

2 comments:

Misty said...

I LOVE your pictures!

Beth said...

I saw the boat picture outside Matt's office the other day!