Sunday, March 13, 2011

The cutest girl in the world (well in MY opinion)

Yipee for me! I finally figured out how to SCAN pictures. I can't wait to play more with that fun new toy. I am excited also to share Lauren's SEVEN year pictures. So much has changed in a year!

I think this first pic is my favorite. She begged me to buy her these glasses. I have glasses and I HATE them and always feel ugly in them. I thought it was sweet that she wanted glasses like me and I think she looks adorable in them. She also wanted a picture with her Lenny the Scentsy Lamb.
These pics I liked because they remind me of the faces we see from her around the house. She is a daddy's girl and I can just hear her saying "please Daddy". She certainly has him wrapped around her finger.
JC Penney always does such a good job with the photos. These were taken the day before her birthday, she is sooo easy to take pictures of, she is such a poser...I loved all the pics-it was so hard to pick out my favorites.
I think these photos show her spunky side. She is a girl with attitude, she cracks me up on a daily basis. She is my little buddy who loves to snuggle up and watch the Bachelor with me. I hope that we are always such good friends.
I think this picture captures her sweet side. "Sweet" is always the word that comes to my mind when I think of her. She is always drawing us pictures, writing us notes, hugging us-anything to let us know that she loves us. AND we certainly LOVE her....precious girl.
I probably bought the most of this shot, some in black in white and some in color. I think you can see how much she has changed in the year-she is growing up so fast. I am so proud of her. She definitely is the best thing ever.
I am now looking forward to Jamie's photo session in April. My brain is already swimming with ideas and that is a dangerous thing.

3 comments:

Mom of three ♥ said...

She is super cute! Love all the pictures too, it would be hard to pick!

Patti :) said...

She is very cute, not to mention a mini you.

Misty said...

I love them all! She's going to be a heartbreaker. :)