Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Diet Update: Week One

So, I have now completed one week on the new diet. The results.... I LOST 5 POUNDS. I am not going to lie to ya, it has been hard. BUT I feel good about taking action on something that has bothered me for so long. The suprising thing is that I am not very hungry, I eat the food and it keeps me satisfied. It is my BRAIN that craves the crap!!!

As for the house updates, we need to download the pictures and I will post them, so stay tuned. Yesterday they set up the scaffolding to start stuccoing the house! We now have insullation, and a driveway! It is getting closer.....

5 comments:

Mom of three ♥ said...

Congrats! Keep up the great work Rach.. I know you can do it!

Christy said...

Yeah for you! Hard work reaps great rewards. I'm proud of you.

Misty said...

Great job! Can't wait to see the house pics! :)

Mandy said...

Congrats Rachel! I'm so happy for you. I bet it feels wonderful.

Jenny Garlock said...

Awesome! Congratulations!