Thursday, October 9, 2008

Holy Sheet!

Rock that is! Our builders are amazing! They sheetrocked the entire house in less than three days! It is actually starting to look and feel like a house! We are so excited! 42 days left until closing! Enjoy the latest pics!

Matt really wanted me to make sure I got one of these pictures in, he is standing where the lake will be, and wanted you to see it in perspective:
This is the garage:
This is looking into our bathroom:
This is the ceiling in our bedrom, "coffered" I think they call it:
The entryway from the gargage, this is the kitchen, and you can see the stairs:
MY FAVORITE picture: A view of the loft, doesn't it look like a tower?
Upstairs, The doors are; Jamie's room, the kids' bathroom, and my crap, I mean craft room.
Under the porch, I can't wait to have can lighting EVERYWHERE:
The big windows in the great room, and the fireplace, a first for me!!
This was yesterday, they are getting ready to stucco and they are putting the board and batten under the eaves!

Matt is such a good dad, he has taken the kids twice now to go see the witches at Gardner Village, here is a picture from their most recent excursion. This is Lauren checking out the ducks:
Lauren and Jamie came across a cat, and they were totally intrigued:
Lauren was brave enough this year to sit right next to the witch, this is happy Lauren:
And not so happy Jamie (this is how he is at church...imagine that):

4 comments:

Misty said...

Your title makes me laugh out loud. :) I can't believe how quickly this whole process is going! I'm so excited for you! The house looks A-MAZ-ING!!!!!

Matthew and Sarah said...

My good friend Victoria from work and school started blogging in the summer. So she told me to start with her. I haven't been keeping up as much as I wanted, but I love it and I am staring to do it more often. I found you from my sister. She doesn't have a blog but she found you, and told me to add you. Anyways, your house looks amazing! We will have to come visit. I miss everyone! Tell Matt and the kids "hello" for me. Next Scentsy party you have I will for sure come, so invite me again. I had a meeting that night for work so I couldn't make your last one.

Ali said...

The house looks beautiful! How awesome is it that it will be done earlier!?

Nicki said...

wow! it's going to be a beautiful house! and the kids are getting so big!