Saturday, October 4, 2008

House Updates:

Here are the updates as promised. We got news yesterday that instead of our house being done on December 10th, it will now be done on November 19th! I am so excited!! Since the construction market has slowed, they are cruising on their existing projects, as you can see:

We now have our front door, the hardware will be different, I only wish you could see how beautiful it is under all the wrapping:
The kids tub is in upstairs:
We also now have a driveway:
Before they put insullation in, they let Matt come and insulate the garage! I am sure proud of how handy he is! It looks so professional! I am sure this is something we will later be glad that we did, er he did:
He also pulled all the wire throughout the entire house for our alarm:
This is the roof and other side of the garage that he did. He did this while I was having the garage sale, I am proud to say that I made $400 at my garage sale, and I successfully got rid of all of the baby stuff (carseat, stroller, bouncer, walker, and playpen) and many other items around the house that I was ready to part with: What a good weekend!
They are also moving quite nicely on the lake:
Later on during the week, they began putting their own insullation in, this is in the basement:
This is the kitchen, all the electric is done:
The upstairs' insullation:
And..this is the most recent, they have the scaffolding set up to begin to do the stucco! WOW!
Stay tuned for more updates....

3 comments:

Christy said...

Wooo hooo! It looks great. I am sorry that I never got back to you on the yard sale. You obviously figured it out! Hurray for getting rid of junk and having a little extra money back in your pocket. I can't wait to see your house all put together. It doesn't sound like it will be that long.

Misty said...

Your house is looking great! And Nov 19th instead of Dec 10th? AWESOME!! I love it!

Bree said...

I'm sorry to be the one to tell you... It has been voted that you can't leave the hood!

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will be chaining ourselves to your trees :)