Thursday, September 25, 2008

Diet Update: Week Six or Day One on New Plan!

One day down...the rest of my life to go!

So yesterday was my first day on the new "Take Shape For Life" diet. It is different than anything else I have ever done. They send you pre-packaged mini-meals, and you eat them every 2 hours. Suprisingly I wasn't hungry at all, and the stuff tasted pretty good. It is still an adjustment...I had to keep reminding myself that I couldn't just go and get whatever I wanted to eat. I weighed myself today and I lost 2 pounds already. I know that I NEED to do this and I am excited for the long term results. I just hope that I can stick to it.....stay tuned....

3 comments:

Nicki said...

yeah rachel! way to go!! i'm so proud of you! i believe you can do this!! good luck!

Laura said...

Thanks for sharing your mom with us. We are really enjoying the visit. She just introduced me to your blog! I love your new home. It's neat to see it in progress. I can't wait for the time we come to see it in person! Your children are beautiful. I started to make a blog but never finished it. You have encouraged me to continue with it. Good luck with the weight loss program. I know what a struggle it is for me.

Misty said...

Okay, so I totally thought I already posted a comment...I think I'm losing my mind.

At any rate:

Sweet! Keep it up!

There. I've said my piece. :)