Monday, October 20, 2008

Professional Pic Time

When Lauren was born I swore that whatever I did for kid #1 would be what I did for kid #2, especially when it came to pictures. With Lauren I went at 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, 12 months, 18 months, and then once a year after that. Every trip was so enjoyable because she was so well-behaved and photogenic. I have kept up the tradition with Jamie, only I DREAD EVERY SESSION! He is a nightmare! (different kind of photo nightmare than yours, Amber Holbrook).....He won't sit still, he cries, he throws huge fits and I am embarassed and stressed every time. The sweet girl at Kiddie Kandids was so patient and wonderful. So...after nearly 2 hours of begging, crying, and a big feather duster...we have 2 decent shots of my littlest monkey. I wanted a picture of the two of them together, but Jamie was having NO part of that. Lauren was such a trooper, I got one shot of her as a reward. After looking at Jamie's one year photos, he sure has changed in six months, he is looking more and more like a "boy" instead of a "baby". BUT just don't let the sweet smile fool you...

James Mathew Lovato at 18 months:
Like father, like son...the boy LOVES any kind of vehicle!:
Sweet, sweet Lauren SuzAnne:

5 comments:

Misty said...

So so cute! I can't believe how much he's changed in just ONE month! He's so handsome, and Lauren is adorable...I'd keep 'em both if I were you.

Christy said...

I hear you there. Pictures are a nightmare with boys!!!!! Hang in there. He looks like an angel and pictures don't lie. Do they?

Hendrickson said...

Your children are beautiful!! LOL...your little man is funny. Camera shy, eh? Beautiful family!

Tammy said...

Ah..Rach..they are so cute. Tanner was a huge stinker for his 2 year picture..I hope it gets easier with him..Kade was always so good! Hope you are all doing well..excited to see the finished pics of your new home!

Matthew and Sarah said...

They are the cutest!