Friday, October 24, 2008

Flashback Friday

Time sure flies. I wanted to take a minute and share some pics of those that I have lost. These pictures were both taken in 2003, with two that I lost in 2007. I was pregnant with Lauren in both of these photos. So much has changed since these were taken but not a day goes by that I don't think about them both!

This is me and Matt's mom, Suzanne. I was so lucky to have a Mother-In-Law like her. She was so kind, and loving and wonderful to have around. Family was everything to her, and she was everything to us.
This is me and our dog Dixie. She was so fun and energetic, she had so much personality..and that dang dog was always causing trouble. We will never have another dog like her, and our daily lives still feel a little bit emptier without her around:


3 comments:

Misty said...

Oh, Rach, you're making me cry! You're mother-in-law sounds like an amazing woman! And pets are still too close to the surface for me right now, so all I'll do is cry with/for you for Dixie. And Pia. Love you!

Nicki said...

it's amazing how attached you get to animals! i was near nervous breakdown trying to look for my cat! i'm so just grateful i found him!! and i know what you mean about lucky with the mother in law. mine is the best! i love her so much!

Mom of three ♥ said...

What a nice post. Matt's mom was a great lady. I had the opportunity to know her as she was in our home ward when I was not married and living at home. She was always very sweet to everyone.