Thursday, October 16, 2008

COOLPIX!

SOO....some exciting things happened this week. First of all, my mom is back from Louisiana! She has been there for three weeks and I have missed her (and my dad) SOOO much! Second of all, we had a contest running all month at work for the managers and I took second place...and my prize was this NIKON COOLPIX DIGITAL CAMERA!!! I have never had a digital camera, I still use the old film camera and I ALWAYS have my camera at every family party and get together. Lately I have been using Matt's digital camera for this blog. But I am so excited to have my OWN! I even figured out how to download all the pics myself. The camera can do so many cool things! Lastly, my house is coming along nicely still. Now the stucco is on, and the rocks just got put on today. I am IN LOVE with this house and I LOVE the colors that we picked. We should be closing on the house in approximately 35 days.....yipeeee!!
Inside the house, they are texturing the walls and ceiling:
I had Lauren pose for the camera! She is so stinkin' cute!
Here are my two babies, now this is what life is all about!

6 comments:

Matthew and Sarah said...

Rachel your kids are a true blessing! They are so smart and cute, you and Matt are lucky. Her house is looking nice.

Misty said...

Way to go -- second place, hu? That's awesome. And yay for the camera!! Your house is gorgeous -- I love the colors you picked out, too! (And the sky is SO BLUE in that first pic! Love it!) Your kids are cute - as always. And I still love Lauren's hair! Ah, the life. :)

Mom of three ♥ said...

That is so awesome you got a camera!It is the same camera I have and it works so great! You will enjoy it. The house looks great and your kiddo's are darling! lIFE IS GREAT EH??

Bree said...

It looks awesome! I think we need to crash one of your Wednesday lunches and head to Cafe Rio and see the new house. It does look aweswome! So I had another idea.... What about keeping the WFW house as a weekend home? good idea huh????? I love you too ~ thanks for being so supportive!
Love, Bree

Nicki said...

so when you finally get set up in your house, will you have room for house guests when i come visit? lol

Christy said...

How have you been functioning without a digital camera? I am quite impressed. I am addcited to mine. Yeah for you and your 2nd place win! I love the house.... are you putting yours up for sale sooon? (Sorry, I'm not looking. Just curious.)