Thursday, October 9, 2008

Diet Update:

Well. Immediately after my last diet post, I almost had a nervous breakdown. I cried uncontrollably most of that day. I don't know why. I was super stressed at work and I guess that I had had enough of the new diet thing, yup, after only one week. Although it worked great, I just couldn't gulp down that food anymore. It isn't horrible, it just isn't good..and it all smells the same...ugh. I tried just to watch what I ate this week, and I kept the 5 pounds that I lost the week before off. I need a new strategy. Don't hate the quitter.....

2 comments:

Matthew and Sarah said...

Rachel, I was the worst at dieting, I tried a thousand things...I finally found something that works. I can give you details of it, but you probably want to call me( if you want info about it). Just way too long to tell you in a comment. :) Keep up the good work and you can do it!

Misty said...

It's all about finding what works for you. Don't worry, I know you'll find it!