Sunday, January 9, 2011

Yipee for the hubbs!

So...this laptop is the first computer that has ever been mine, solely. When I got it last year, Matt told me I needed to have Norton's on it. So I bought a yearly subscription and I thought I was good. When I asked Matt for help because I finally got fed up with not being able to see other people's blogs...he took a brief glimpse at my computer. There were 109 updates that needed to be made on my system...and that no installs had been done, EVER. He was shocked, and so was I. I had no idea!! So..after about 5 hours. My computer is current, virus-fighting AND now able to view blogs. He is a freakin' genius. Well, compared to me, anyway. I can still take him at Rock and Roll Jeopardy though.

3 comments:

Mom of three ♥ said...

So happy you are back and able to view other blogs! Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. :)

Rachel said...

Yay!!! So glad you are back! Tell Matt thanks from one of your fellow bloggers. (:

Misty said...

Hooray! Maybe you could send your super awesome hubby my way, my computer has been having some major attitude problems. :(