Sunday, January 30, 2011

Silly Lauren Part 2

My last post was about Lauren's spelling, so now I have a quiz for any of my blog readers! I was going grocery shopping Saturday and I asked Lauren to write down what I told her we needed. Let's see if you can figure out what was on our list:

groshes (at the top!)
1-toloitit papr
2-poptarts (2) cinds
3-choclit milk
4-bady soap
5-brade
6-og
7-frots and vectchtbls
and extra credit if you can get this one! 8-stretches

It is just too precious! Let's see who can get the most correct!

3 comments:

Misty said...

Okay, I keep trying to post a comment, but blogger's acting all crazy-like. Let's try again:
Here are my guesses.
Groceries
1-Toilet Paper
2-Poptarts (2 Kinds)
3-Chocolate Milk
4-Body Soap
5-Bread
6-Orange Juice
7-Fruits and Vegetables
8-String Cheese

She seriously is the cutest little frist-grader ever! :)

Rachel Lovato said...

Wow Misty! You are GOOOD! You got all 8 right, I didn't think anyone would get "string cheese"!

Misty said...

Awesomesauce! I have an unfair advantage though ... I have two 3-year-olds (one with some extra speech attention), I kick butt at Mad Gab, AND my hubby's a 2nd grade teacher. I love correcting his class spelling tests.

Plus, Lauren's a great speller ... at least phonetically! :)