Saturday, January 1, 2011

Will someone HELP me?! Please.

Okay, I have had this problem for a while now and I am not sure how to fix it. For some reason, while trying to view some of my friend's blogs I will get his error:

"Internet Explorer cannot open the Internet site:(insert blog location). Operation Aborted"

GRRR. I have tried to fix it, and from what I can surmise it happens when people are using a certain type of background. Does anyone know how I can fix it so that I can once again visit my blogging friends: Rachel Norris, Jami Lamborn, Erin Davis, Summer Gallegos, Shar Nelson, Krissy Hansen, Amber Holbrook, Shawna Harmon, and Natalie Lund. Again grrr.

1 comment:

Mom of three ♥ said...

That is weird, I have never gotten that message! But I hope you can get it figured out so you can keep viewing all our blogs!!