Saturday, January 29, 2011

Silly Lauren

This little girl makes me laugh....


Lauren has been off track since January 17th. She was so excited to start spending her afternoons with her grandma and grandpa. My mom wasn't feeling well the first few days, so Lauren didn't enjoy her time as much as she thought she would. I am guessing she was whining to my dad that she was bored, and I am guessing that my dad told her to write a list of the "fun" things she wanted to do if she could. And just as it is funny to hear a baby begin to speak, I find it so funny to see a first grader learn to spell. I am gonna re-create her list:

*Go for a wok
*See the rivre
*Feed the dukes
*Play hose
*Make muizick

I have been teasing her about "feeding the dukes" ever since. LOL. Gotta love that girl!

2 comments:

Misty said...

Hee hee, what a cutie! Did you tell her it's probably too cold to play hose? :) She's still stinkin' smart for a first-grader!

Beth said...

How funny!