Saturday, January 22, 2011

Winnebago

Matt is always very careful about any decision that he makes. There are hours of research, comparisons, cost analysis, charts, grids, etc. When he began looking for an "RV" a couple of months ago, I didn't want to get my hopes up too high. When he found this gem 2 days ago and made an appointment to see it-I knew he was serious. After seeing it today, and getting the kids' stamp of approval....THIS BABY IS MINE!!!!! WOO HOOO!
Here are some pics.










Growing up, I never had a camper or trailer. My dad would set the tent up for me in the backyard and that was pretty much my camping experience. One time my grandpa lent us a camper (before my sisters were born) and my parents and brother and I went to Yellowstone. It was a lot of fun-I still have memories. I hope to create some great memories with my own kids with this Minnie-Winnie. I can't wait to take it out. I still can't believe that it is MINE. It is a little old, a little beat-down, but it was cheap and seems to be working well (hmmm..sounds a little like ME). Once again, woo hoo!

4 comments:

Misty said...

Fun! Some of my earliest memories were in my grandparent's trailer when I was just a wee one. I think one of your destinations should be Payson. Does it warrant the minnie-winnie? :)

Bree said...

I am so excited! You better plan going with us!

Rachel said...

That is AWESOME!!! I'm so jealous!

Beth said...

Cute little flower in the bathroom :)

I never went camping as a kid either, whole diff world being with Josh, he grew up at campgrounds!
It is fun! Alot of work! Makes me crazy but I do love it!