Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Best Mothers Day EVER

What a crazy week it was the week of Mother's Day.  I had just had an awesome vacation with a few days off after...and then I started a new position.  It was busy, I felt like I had so much catching up to do! It was nice when Saturday FINALLY came.  My Step-Mom-In-Law, Tina took me and my Sister-In-Law Kristen, out to lunch the Saturday before Mother's Day.  We went downtown to a place called "The Wild Grape" they had breakfasty food and it was DELISH.  It was nice to have a girls lunch as that is something I never do.  It was nice to catch up with these lovely ladies. 
 Such perfect weather that day.
 After lunch I headed home..took a quick nap...went shopping for a First Communion Dress for Lauren and then we went grocery shopping.  Jamie had a friend sleepover, so he was in heaven.  I have a story to go along with that but I will save that for later....

Sunday we got up and went to church, then we headed to see DARK SHADOWS.  It was a cute movie and we all had a blast.  Then we went home for a quick second and headed out the door again.

Here is a picture of the two ricebags I made my mom.  Well, my friend Misty helped me out.  I made one of them really huge...so I hope it works right.  Mom seemed excited.
My mom said we would also be celebrating my sister Sarah's graduation from the University of Utah.  I decided to give her a black, red, and silver watch to celebrate her passing.  Woot woot!
 The front of the watch.
 Before my mom's house..we decided to go see Matt's mom.  This picture is precious!  The kids each brought her a yellow pinwheel (her favorite color).
Lauren at the grave.
 We miss her so much and think about her everyday.
 We had sub sandwiches at my mom's house.  YUMMY.  My nephew Zander was cracking me up! He was so happy to see my kids...he was running all around and freely giving hugs.
Lauren took my camera and took pictures for me.  She got a few snaps of Jamie because he was pouting.  I simply told him...no veggies = no cookie.
 POUTY FACE.
 I don't know how this picture got turned....Silly Matt!
 There is the handsome fella!
 She got one of me too.
 My sister, Sarah's boyfriend Colin.
 My niece Alysia and her brother Scooter.
 My cute dad.
 She snapped a picture of Frank.
 And ZOE the cat too!
 Darling Sarah!
 My awesome MOMMY.
 Silly Colin and Sarah!
 Ashley's boyfriend Victor.
 Cute Ashley.  G

Adorable Lauren...I had to make sure the photographer got at least one shot in.
 Jamie playing "Hawkeye" from the Avengers.  The kid cracks me UP!
 Love these ladies!
 A mom and her three daughters..which one is the cutest?
 FIVE ladies!
 Everyone together now.
 Mother's Day shot.
 I love this bunch of people!
 Lovato  2012.
 Throwing up DEUCES.
 Jamie was afraid of the sparkler in his hand.
 Here are all of my gifts.  I was definitely spoiled this year!  Here is to next year, cheers!

1 comment:

Misty said...

It looks like you had an awesome day! You deserve it! :)