Monday, May 21, 2012

Did you happen to notice this?

SO....I took this picture and posted this picture and didn't think too much about it until I was re-reading it and noticed something "special" in the picture that sort of gave me chills.  It might be an effect of the sun, or whatever...but there is a bright light on Matt's back.  Maybe, just maybe it is capturing Suzanne's spirit...giving Matt a big hug.  

I have had a few "extra" ordinary experiences related to Suzie.  I promise that I am not a crazy person who tries to read into simple things.  BUT I think when you have such a strong connection to someone...you may just keep that connection AFTER they pass.  If there is nothing to it...and Suzie is shaking her head at me in heaven saying "THAT WASN'T ME"....then please forgive me.  For now I will share two prior experiences.

#1.  Whenever we bring pinwheels to her grave...even if it not windy...they will spin.  Like she is happy to see us. 

#2.   One day Matt and I were sitting with Greg at his house, which used to be Suzie's house.   He was facing Matt and I-he was looking at his computer and his IPAD was plugged into it-charging..next to the computer.  Greg was talking about a medium that he met and then he got to the part of the story where he asked the medium about his mom when all of the sudden his IPAD just lit up-for just a second.  Matt and I both turned and looked at each other.  It was kinda crazy.  

SO..what do YOU think about it?  I am dying to hear people's thoughts.....

3 comments:

Christy said...

I think the people we love are always really close to us and around when we need them. I say (and by no means I am an expert on the afterlife)... if it brings you joy and comfort.... continue to look for those little touches that remind you of her. It might just be her checking in on you and letting you know... she isn't very far away at all. Love you.

Kelly Lim said...

I totally believe that our loved ones who have passed on, can and do send us little messages here and there, I've experienced it. However, I totally don't believe in mediums!

Misty said...

Okay, I totally thought I commented on this one too ... what is with me lately? I agree 100% with both Christy and Kelly (and I don't believe in mediums, either) - but when I first saw this picture, I totally thought the same thing. Between the light and the wings on Matt's shirt it was like a sweet little sign. What an awesome picture! What does Matt think of it?