Thursday, April 8, 2010

Happy Easter!

This year was a relatively stress free Easter. We had some great family times. Here are a few pics.

Jamie was crackin' me up with his silliness. He kept putting his Easter Basket on his head, saying it was his "hat". He has become such a big boy lately, he is talking so much more and has become a lot better behaved. He is a joy to be around!

Matt was here to help with eggs this year and he managed to make our eggs super bright and beautiful. AND no messes were made at all! Fantastic.

The instructions said to lay down wax paper, we obliged and it was indeed a great idea!

This is what the Easter Bunny left us! Score!

That silly Bunny also put together a bunny family reunion centerpiece.

I love the look of Lauren in the morning.

The Easter bunny left Lauren a scooter and left Jamie two swords and two shields. He thought that they were great and has not stopped playing with them since. I only have sisters and nieces until I got this little guy in my life, having a boy has been a different experience, but I have to admit, it is a lot of fun too!

After we checked out the baskets at our house, we went to Matt's dad's house for lunch and some more Easter suprises. Here is a shot of my niece Maddie hunting for eggs, just barely a year and already a pro!

This little girl is so stinkin' cute! I just adore her!

This is my other niece Isabella. She is Jamie and Lauren's little buddy for sure.

Here is Matt's brother Greg, his wife Alex and Isabella and Madeleine.

This is Matt's stepbrother Steven and his boyfriend Collin.

Here is my cute little family.

This was my favorite family shot...and then Matt has to pull an "Earl" and have his eyes closed. Grr. Well, here it is anyway.

Here is Matt's sister Kristen and her hubby David. Next Easter little Ethan will be there for the celebration! Yipee, more boys!

Here is my cute Lauren in her Easter dress and her new scooter.

Here is Matt's dad Leo and his wife Tina:

After Leo's house, we visited Matt's mom's grave and then headed to my mom's house for more Easter goodies. We hung out with my parents and my sisters. Here are all the girls, oh, and Jamie too! Next year, Johnathon Zander will also be joining us. Yup, two more boys to come! More friends for Jamie..I can't wait!

And here is a picture of my most favorite people in the world!

Let's just say that my parents also enjoyed Jamie's swords! LOL!

And here is a picture of my two beautiful sisters, Ashley and Sarah! My bestest friends! They came over to my house later that night for games, movies, and a sister-sleep-over. LOVE THESE GIRLS!

And one last shot of my little family, Happy Easter season, Happy Spring..from our family to yours.

It was a great Easter. We definitely got spoiled! I think we have enough candy to last us until next Easter. I love my family so much and I love the holidays and spending so much time with my little family, my parents and sisters and Matt's family too! I am also thankful for the sacrifices our Savior made so that all of us could have the chance to be with our Heavenly father one day. Much love and thanks to all.

6 comments:

Nikki J Comer said...

Hey, nice post.
I love Easter because it is the demonstration of God that life is essentially spiritual and timeless.

Hope you had a Egg-ceptional, Eggs-traordinary Easter !!!

Nikki

erin louise said...

your kids are so cute Rach! Congratulations to them on the haul they got at Easter!!!

Christy said...

What a fun day! Email all of the pictures of the same pose with Matt and his "earl" eyes and I will see if I can pull a little photoshop magic for you. bcallfrey@msn.com

What an adorable family!

Misty said...

Your hair is getting long! And those eggs are *bright!* I seriously love looking at pictures of your family. Glad you had such a happy Easter!

Rachel said...

Such cute pictures! Anistyn would be super jealous of Lauren's Hello Kitty scooter. (:

Bree said...

Rach - I just have to tell you that you LOOK AMAZING!

We miss you guys!