Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Where has my little girl gone?

Just a quick post:
Lauren has now lost six teeth. Once one came out, they all quickly followed!

She lost #5 right before her yearly pictures and she lost #6 less than two weeks later. Poor girl has such a hard time eating!

Here she is at her most recent dance recital. What a pretty ballerina!

She looked so cute in her boots and jacket...like a punk rock ballerina!

Where has my little girl gone? She is so big and so sweet and so adorable, at least I think so.

I sure do love that Lauren SuzAnne Lovato!

4 comments:

Misty said...

She is gorgeous, teeth or no teeth!

Adam and Bri VanSleeuwen said...

She's such a cute little girl! I can't believe she lost that many teeth all in one shot, I'll bet she is one rich little girl now, I'm sure that tooth fairy spoiled her rotten.

Rachel said...

I can't believe she has already lost that many teeth! She is so adorable!

Beth said...

Oh poor thing, it does look like it would be hard to eat... sad!
But she still looks cute!
I love love the punk ballerina pictures!
How much has the tooth fairy given her ?