Sunday, April 18, 2010

Jamie's THREE year photos!

I usually DREAD having Jamie's pictures taken. This time was a pleasant surprise! He was so well behaved, during the shoot AND when I was chosing the pictures! Since Lauren had her cat in her pictures, we brought a car for Jamie to represent how much he LOVES cars.

We did a collage like this for Lauren, so I had to have one of Jamie too. I have these both in the 10x13 size and they are in my bedroom. So my two rays of sunshine are the first things I see in the morning!

I love the different angles and lighting they used at JC Penney. I think I have found my new favorite portrait studio!

Jamie and "Chick Hicks"...or "Kuh-Jigga".

I really should have bought more of this shot...I love serious Jamie! He still has those chubby baby cheeks.

They didn't get a lot of the BIG SMILES that Jamie delivers in person, but they got a lot of personality shots, this one being one of them.

Big boy! I am still getting used to the short hair.

This one was too sweet.

The photographer loved this stance. Hands in the pockets like he is so old!

He is THREE. He kept saying he was three and would hold up ONE finger, we had to work on the three fingers up. I like the final version.

This picture reminds me SOO much of Matt!

This was my favorite shot, I wish we could have gotten a close up because I really like his smile in this one.

I didn't buy any of this shot...I like the hand under the chin, he posed so easy for the photographer...I just wish it was either a smile or a serious look..not a combo of the two.

We got a collage like this of Lauren, so we got one for Jamie too, I love the different looks.

I know that I am biased...but I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this little boy. He is so sweet and fun. He still has his moments of melt-downs when he doesn't get what he wants..but he has turned into such a loving little boy. He hugs and kisses me all the time, he tells everyone that he is "mommas boy" and will come up and tell me "I love you too". I hug and kiss him and snuggle all that I can, I know one day he will be grown up and too cool for that stuff. For now, I will enjoy every little bit of love!

Friday the 23rd he officially turns THREE! The years have sure flown by, our lives have not been the same since he joined it and he truly completes our family. We love you, James Mathew Lovato

2 comments:

Rachel said...

He is SO cute! Those are great pictures. I can't believe our boys are only about 1 1/2 months apart! We for sure need to get together for a playdate!

Beth said...

I love these photos... love his hair short. He is so handsome, like Matt :)
I love that he adores the cars so much. ..
I am so glad to be in your lives, you have an awesome family and I just love ya!