Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Mr. Clean and Beautiful

Okay, so I am posting four posts tonight. Kinda crazy...
1) I got way behind from the computer downage.
2) I am really having a good time blogging.
3) Matt suprisingly thinks it is cool.
4) Hey! I had a lot going on!

I had to do this post as well because in case you didn't know it. Matt was chosen, (and I say Matt because I didn't have anything to do with it) as one of about 20 homes in West Valley as being "Clean & Beautiful". We got a neat sign for the yard, tickets to Hale Center Theatre, our names were in the highly acclaimed "West Valley Journal" and we are invited to a reception at West Valley City Hall tomorrow. Matt works very hard in our yard, I never realized how much of a science keeping grass green is. I have to agree, it looks great Matt! Plus...I think it will be a good selling point for the house. Anyone interested in this cute Rambler, landscaping by "Mr. Clean and Beautiful himself'"??? It will be on the market next Spring!

Our yard today, it is hard to imagine starting all over at the new house, it took us 10 years to get to this point:
A view from our porch, I LOVE our neighbors the WFW (Wakefield Way) gang!:
Our prized Petunias:
Our sign, and yes Matt takes it down when the lawn is too long!
What we believe clinched the award for us. Pink flamingos from the neighborhood "White Trash Party". Bree, we feel like part of this award goes to you as well, LOVE YA!!!

3 comments:

Misty said...

Ha ha ha those flamingos crack me up! Way to go, Matt! :)

Tammy said...

Wow..good job Matt! It looks so good! Your kiddos are just too cute. Those cheeks in the life jacket...can he get any cuter? Hope you are all doing well!

Mom of three ♥ said...

That is a great award! Your yard looks very nice.