Sunday, August 31, 2008

ALL this...in ONE week!!

A man and his house, this is our living room wall, next to our bedroom door! Yes, it really will be that big:
I can't believe how fast they have framed our house! We love visiting every day and checking out their progress. We are so excited for it to be finished and it is great to see our dream house materialize before our very eyes!

All they have done in a week, from the back:

A view from the upstairs, our cul-de-sac today:
Lauren's future bedroom, you can see the loft, as well as the stairs down:

The house from the front:
The entryway:
Another view from the house, and the building you see is the Discover Card building!!
Lauren holding Jamie, or trying to anyway:
Matt's sister Kristen and her husband David came to see our house on Saturday August 30th:
The whole gang sitting between the garage and the office, it was REALLY windy:
Our fireplace was framed, I had to sit in it, afterall, I'll never be able to that again (and for my camera shy kids-it was very windy and dirt was getting in our eyes):
A picture of what our house will look like (a model like ours):

1 comment:

Misty said...

I love it!! I can't believe how fast it's all happening! I thought about what you said...about how we're moving further away from each other, and it made me sad...but maybe this way we'll actually make an effort to see each other (like, make plans for it) instead of just waiting for it to happen! (And I love that it's that close to the Discover Card building! That will be great for you and Matt!