Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The "Before" Picture: DIET


Okay. So I finally have some pictures that we will call the "Before" pictures. This one was a bit blurry, but it was my first attempt. ANYWAY:I am starting my diet today. The plan? Eat less and excercise more! Obviously! I will try to follow the Weight Watchers plan, because I have tried almost every diet out there and that seems to work the best for me and my sweet tooth. I need to lose at least 55 pounds, but would like to lose close to 70. I am hoping that under the spotlight of my blog I will have the extra accountability and motivation to stick to it this time! The starting weight, (I can't believe I am admitting this) is 206, a mere 3 pounds from the weight I delivered BOTH of my children. This along with the fact that I am already being diagnosed with high cholesterol makes it neccessary to do it NOW. My goal is to take a picture for the blog every 5 pounds I lose. Ultimate goal weight: 150 Help me make it happen!!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Rach..I am so excited you have a blog..I found you on my Statcounter! Yeah..we can keep in touch better now!
Good luck with your weight loss..I will be cheering you on!

Hope you and your cute family are all doing well!

Misty said...

Good luck, Rachel! I know you can do it! By the way, is your hair short now?

imablank said...

Rach.. Its hard work but if I can do it you can do it.. I am the worlds laziest person when it comes to exercise (then it becomes addicting and you cant stop but lazy until then)and its been a battle with my kidney issues.. I will be here to support you all the way feel free to cry on my shoulder and share your excitement of your weight loss. A good support team is a wonderful thing! You can do it girl!