Monday, August 11, 2008

Journeys

Today is the beginning. The beginning of a few exciting things. First, my dream house just began to be built. Second, I think that I am finally ready to lose some serious weight. Lastly, the beginning of my blogging life to document it all. I love reading everyone else's blogs so I decided to join in the fun. I am not sure if anyone will ever read my blog, or if my life is interesting to anyone else...but I love to scrapbook and haven't had the time, so this will be like my digital scrapbook, at least for myself. I have friends and family in Oregon, California, New Mexico, Idaho, Minnesota, Louisiana, Texas, Mississippi, and Florida so maybe this is also a way for them to see what I am up to. I hope that I can keep up with it and make it interesting and that I can figure out all of the computer stuff such as downloading photos (I will attempt that tomorrow)! So, I hope to have many of you along this journey with me.



A shout out to all the bloggers I faithfully read before I started:

Alexandra Lovato
Kelly Lim
Allison Allen
Tammy Snyder
Christy Allfrey
Misty Rindlisbacher
and someone who should be a professional writer: Teri Gibson

2 comments:

Misty said...

Yay! I'm so excited that you're doing this! Hey, if I'm one of your favorite bloggers, why do you never comment, little lady? :) Bring on the blogging!

Ali said...

That's awesome that you have a blog- I can't wait to be more current with your happenings. Looks like things are going great with you guys. Good luck with your diet. When will your house be done and is your other one for sale? Lots going on with you!