Thursday, June 23, 2011

I warned you he was a cheeser

After years of having Lauren in the spotlight. We decided to let Jamie have a try. We thought T-Ball would be a great introduction to the world of sports. It has been such a wonderful surprise. My shy boy became the star of the game! The gigantic smile below was seen on him every game, for pretty much the entire game! There were also lots of "thumbs up" by him and even a few yells of "I wanna come and give you a kiss mom" from first base! He LOVES T-Ball, and can't wait to go and play every week. He is so proud of himself and gladly tells everyone that he is "SO GOOD" at the game! This little boy's smile melts my heart! I just might have to put him in more sports so I can see that "cheeser" some more!
He had a great Coaching staff it was great to have such patient teachers! I recommend this to everyone with a rambunctious boy like mine!

1 comment:

Misty said...

I love him! I can't wait for the boys to play ball. I hope they tell me they want to give me a kiss when they're standing on first base. :)