Saturday, July 2, 2011

Lauren's First and Last Day of First Grade!

Here is my princess Lauren on her last day of first grade. I can't believe that in a few weeks I will have a second grader! Time goes by so fast!!! The pictures on the left will be her on the last day of school, the pictures on the right will be on her first day. How she changes in a year!


















































































































I could not figure out how to turn the dang picture, sorry!








































ALSO...here is a picture of Jamie at Lauren's end of year assembly in 2010 and 2011. Oh how they grow!
















He is such a handsome fella!!

*Lauren won awards at the assembly for OUTSTANDING CITIZENSHIP and OUTSTANDING ACADEMICS! I am one proud momma!!


Here is Lauren with her class. It is a cute story. I went to her class and said "Lauren I want to get a picture of you and your friends", thinking it would be the girls she plays with, and the WHOLE CLASS got behind her. When I asked her about it later she said "Yup, they are ALL my friends". How sweet! What a good year!!























Her closest friends (the picture I first intended to get!) Marilyn, Anna, Lauren and Danya.


Her (boy)friend Toby! Such a cute, sweet little boy!
Her teacher, Mrs. Lance. She is such a great teacher! Lauren learned so much this year and I have her to thank. I got so much more than I expected this year. We got to be friends this year, yup "friends"!! Her best friend lives next door to us. Small world! I am grateful for her and I hope to stay in touch with her in the years to come! Lauren is the saddest to leave her behind. First grade was sure awesome!

2 comments:

Misty said...

I know I say this all the time, but I CANNOT believe how fast your kiddos are growing up. I LOVE the whole class shot - Lauren with all of her friends...what a sweet, sweet, girl!

Bree said...

She is so dang cute!