Monday, June 13, 2011

Tom Boy or Girly Girl?

Well...maybe she is a little of both.... Lauren played soccer for the first time this year. I really enjoyed watching her play, and she truly improved over the season. It reminded me of when I played and how much I loved it. I yelled so much Matt even joked that I should be the one out there playing. I guess I am just a little competitive.

My little dancing queen. She danced at Colette's for (I believe) the 5th year now. She was with 7-10 year olds this time so she was the youngest and had the hardest dance she's done. Dancing is my true passion and I love to see my little girl in my footsteps. She doesn't quite love it as much as I did-but I am hoping that one day soon it will.

Both activities are done for the season and I wonder what we shall do over the summer to keep us entertained and out of trouble.....


PS...I can't wait to get Jamie's T-Ball pictures back-he had the biggest cheeser I have ever seen!

2 comments:

Kelly Lim said...

Cute Pics,they are growing up sooo fast. My parents (and as of recently, all of us kids) have a time share with Marriott, so we go up to Park City quiet often and stay at the condos. Where did you guys stay over Memorial Day weekend?

Misty said...

That's my well-rounded girl. She looks so grown up in both pictures!