Friday, August 27, 2010

Flashback Friday

I love looking at old pics of my kids. Seeing them day after day you don't notice how things change. Old pictures reminds me of all that is different and how life once was. Here are a few oldies, but goodies...in no particular order!
Here is Lauren when she turned 5, almost 2 years ago! Sheesh.

Lauren at 4:

Lauren at 3, this is her at Jamie's current age (so weird to think of it like that!)

Another shot of Lauren at 3.

Here was Lauren and Jamie's first official picture together. He was one month old at the time and Lauren was three. I will never forget this day, 05/23/07.

This wasn't too long ago...Jamie at 3.

Jamie at 2 years old

Jamie at one year.

Jamie at 6 months.

Here we are at our first family Christmas photo. A yearly tradition.

I just love love love my little family. I love that I have a boy AND a girl. I love that they are close to each other in age, I love that they LOVE each other. I love that I have such a wonderful man by my side to experience it all with me. I hope that time doesn't continue to fly at lightning speed.

3 comments:

Christy said...

Beautiful children... beautiful family.

It does fly by and then all of the sudden they are all running out the door to school and you are standing there wondering since when did they let 2-year-olds go to elementary school.

Misty said...

Oh, these all make me so sad....if your kids are growing up so fast, it means mine are, too! (And by the way, the first picture of Lauren and Jamie together was taken the day AJ & Aaron were born!)

You really are so blessed! You have the most adorable kids and it is SO cool that they're best buds!

Beth said...

I like old pictures too! Cute post! I want to do this post!
I just need to get going on my BLOG... I did change my background and music