Monday, September 7, 2009

Family Part One

A couple of days before my cousin passed away, my aunt and uncle from my mom's side, in Louisiana came for a visit. We were very happy to see Aunt Anita and Uncle Howard! Before I get to those pics, I will let everyone know that we decided to keep Oreo. Our allergies are getting a little bit better, and she has had no accidents since we purchased a second litter box. Nobody could be happier with our decision to keep her, than Miss Lauren:
Oh and Pepper is happy as well...they snuggle in various poses like this every night! It cracks me up everytime!Okay, onto my post topic.....one of my favorite things we did when Anita and Howard were here, was heading up the mountains. Lauren blew bubbles up there:
Matt got a chance to relax for a second too:
Here is my sister Ashley playing with Jamie by the stream:
My sister Sarah, Lauren, and Ashley's boyfriend Victor, enjoying the serenity:
Ashley and the kiddos again:
Awww...I love pics taken from the back! Sarah with the kids:
Jamie and me at our picnic site:
Uncle Howard, Aunt Anita and the kids. Anita was determined to win shy Jamie over, and I think she succeeded!
Yup, she succeeded!
Jamie kept cracking me up with this, does he love cars or what? He puts his blanket over this remote controlled (same size as him) car..just like a car cover. Here is his proud display of the cars Anita gave him:
Here is me and Aunt Anita, my mom's youngest sister:
Sure do love and miss her!!!
Oh and I just LOVE this pic of my mom and dad with the kids...SOOO cute!
Stay tuned for Family Part Two.

2 comments:

Beth said...

GlCute post~ glad you had fun with your aunt and uncle..

Misty said...

Yay for Oreo! I didn't want to weigh in last post because kitties are still too sore of a subject for me! But I'm glad you're keeping that cat!

Love the pictures with your family - have I told you lately how cute your kids are? :)