Sunday, September 20, 2009

A Rabbit and a Monkey

Okay, I just had to share it! The other night after getting out of the tub, my two little kiddos were just too darn cute to not snap a pic. So here they are, in their natural, adorable glory!
Lauren is such a cheeser, and Jamie..up here buddy!
Lauren, still cheesing...wait Jamie...too far up!
Okay, Jamie cheeser...and now what are YOU doing Lauren?
Too serious!
Okay as close as I am going to get to perfect!
I love these two little animals so much, I can hardley stand it. They are the world to me and they make me so very happy. They are the reasons Matt and I do what we do, the crazy schedule and all. Worth everything! Isn't that what life is all about?

5 comments:

Beth said...

I love the hooded towels too. So cute!
Cute pics! Silly Jamie

Misty said...

These are SO cute!! I love those kids of yours!

Bree said...

CUTE!!!!!!! They are getting so big!

Mom of three ♥ said...

Those are cute, I have some towels similar to that for my kids and they love them.

Tammy said...

Adorable! Such happy little kiddos! :)