Friday, March 28, 2014

Days 31-40

Trying to stay on top of my Days of Awesomeness.  Time flies!

Day 31.  Two days a month, Matt takes a class at work, so he is away from the office.  I asked him to take a selfie and send it to me.  He never does stuff like this...but being the sweet hubby he is...he made my day by sending this to me.  What a handsome fella.  I really am so lucky!

Day 32.  I don't know what happened...I can't find #32.  Facebook is so weird sometimes.  Oh well.

Day 33.  On February 21, my best friend Misty and our friend Destiny went to the Walk Off The Earth concert at the Venue.  It was seriously one of THE BEST concerts I have ever been too.  I danced so much I literally danced the curls right out of my hair!  I sung at the top of my lungs and just had the time of my life.  I SOO much want to do that night all over again.  I don't ever really get "girls nights out", and the hubster once again was the hero dropping us all off and picking us up and taking us out for donuts and hot chocolate after.  Sometimes life is SOOO good.   Can you see me in this pic?  (hint balcony-pink shirt, middle!)
 Day 34.  Sometimes Lauren and I are alike and sometimes we are VERY different.  Sometimes it is good and sometimes it is bad.  One way that our differences are good is that she LOVES green and yellow Sour Patch Kids and I love the red and orange ones!  It makes splitting a package SUPER awesome.

Day 35.  I keep this picture of my grandpa on my visor.  Call me silly, but it makes me feel like he is guarding over me.  Seeing him just like I remember him, just makes me plain old happy.

Day 36. Usually life is pretty awesome but sometimes I have rough days.  Yes..sometimes I fail to see the bright side of life and can be somewhat crabby.   Nothing can make me happier faster than this sweet little boy and his little smile. Here we are one Tuesday...in the car...waiting for his class to start.

Day 37.  February 26th...my baby turned 10.  Holy crap.  It is hard to even remember life before her.  She really is my best little buddy.  I love her more than she will ever know.  She can be sassy..fun..smart..sweet..cute..fashionable...daring...outspoken...quirky... I adore her.
 Pic Collage was TOTALLY bugging me this day..it kept leaving a picture out...grrr..so here are two options. I am REALLY into birthday pictures.  They mean so much to me, capturing a moment in time forever.  I love to look back at these old pictures and see how my baby has changed over time.  I remember each of moments so clearly..it makes me happy and sad at the same time.
 Day 38.  I have never had fish before.  I have to say that I do enjoy these finned friends.  I am impressed that these four have lasted almost 2 years! They have grown so much!  We had to invest in a larger tank.  I know Matt dreads cleaning the tank every week...but we have learned a lot about taking care of fish, and it is harder than you think.  We even tried to get some little Tropical fish for the smaller tank that the big fish had outgrown and they were doing pretty good until I brought home a suckerfish that I had INSISTED on having...which consequently gave ALL of the fish ICH and slowly killed them all.  I felt HORRIBLE.  I loved having suckerfish, but can't bring myself to get another one after that incident.  Well...Finn, Dash, Gulliver and Mr. T have done very well, so I just sick back and enjoy these guys.  They really do brighten my days.  Matt's too...and most mornings he usually is heard saying "HI FISHY FRIENDS"....he is the morning person NOT me.

Day 39.  February 28th...we had Lauren's FRIEND birthday party...for the 5th year in a row..at the Fitness Center.  This time we tried swimming.  It was fun to hang out with both of my sisters too!

Day 40.  We rang in March with a trip downtown to City Creek.  We had lunch at the Blue Lemon and walked around to check out the creek.  These three are my WORLD.  Such cuties.

No comments: