Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Days 21-30 of Awesome

I am enjoying this challenge a lot.

Day 21. I found this clip and I just loved it. I have watched it a bunch of timea, the kid in this video cracks me up, his expressions are the best. If you getba chance,  check it out. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQ4Rnba85o8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Day 22. I was getting worried that we were half way through the year when I realized that neither of my kids had won. I had nothing to fear!Way to go little girl! I was so happy when she showed me, I almost cried.

 Day 23: I love reliving the fun of the holidays with my own children. The kids' new school encourages celebration of the holidays, so we decided to go all out on Valentine boxes. This was my first attempt. Actually, Lauren did hers all by herself, it was her idea and everything!! I took her picture and ordered it..the rest was all her. The onlya sucky thing is..now what do I do with these boxes...I don't have the heart to chuck them.
Day 24. Lauren was tickled pink when a boy from school brought her a stuffed monkey and some candy. We decided to pay him back by bringing him a gift. My normally very frugal daughter coughed up $13 for this gift. His mom and I have gotten to be friends, she is such a cute gal, and I stile this picture from her..notice Jamie and my foot in thw background.  Classic. Oh..and how about Lauren pulling an "Earl"..she is her father's daughter.

Day 25. Speaking of Valentine's Day. The hubs asked what I wanted and BOOM..I got it. I love this gorgeous purse. I am so impressed that he picked such a beauty. I almost fainted when I saw thw price tag, he assured me that he did not pay that for it, whew. He loves me.

Day 26. Sometimes my kids play together very well...and that is usually when Lauren is making Jamie do something....here he is dressed up by her. I was cracking up. All was well until he did a cartwheel and smacked Lauren in the face. Peace never lasts too long.
Day 27. Feb 16...I finally made it to my four month mark!! I followed my doctors orders, and I wore these ugly bad boys almost 24x7. I stayed away from all excercise and tried to elevate and ice as much as I could. My feet feel good and I am ready to get back on my feet.
Day 28. The kids were off school February 17, so I took PTO and we had a fun day. We ate at Costa Vida and then went roller skating. It was soo much fun. I was very sore the next day from balancing the children. I didn't think they liked it, but they begged to go again and we did the next Saturday and we even drug Matt out with us!! Ha ha!
Day 29. I got another Top Eagle in my nest. I really like the kid's new school.
Day 30. My daughter was ready to head off to dance in this saucy little number she put together herself. She has a great sense of style sometimes. Woot. Woot.
Looking for the positive everyday really helps me stay positive..who woulda thunk it!!

No comments: