Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Lauren's 8 year old pics: The whole collection

My good friend Bree took these amazingly awesome pictures of my little girl! Check them out!
Her favorite things!


So serious! She looks so grown up in that shot!


I get this face a lot!


Happy Lars!


I love this pic!


I think her eyes really pop in this shot...you can see her eyes match her hair.


Full length stylish cutie!


8 pink balloons for my 8 year old cutie (well-almost 8!)


Daydreaming Lauren!


This is sort of how she looks when she plays soccer...lol!


That is the smile I know and love.


We added some pink accents for fun...


I just adore her!


That's my girl.


She has many expressions!


Perfect little figure!


Sweet as pie (when she wants to be).


AND easily distracted.


She will be a fun teenager, I am sure.


Love her.


I get this look a lot too!


She was NOT happy to be outside!


I think this was right before the balloons flew away!


Yup, the big 8. Neat effect Bree did here.


Did I already put this picture in...oops...


Another good one! How do I decide which ones I want?!


So innocent.


Outside shots again...she was DONE! It was cold.


Her face can't lie.


Still sassy though.


AWWW. Thanks Bree...these turned out so well and was such a pleasant experience for us. I love what you have done...can't wait to do more!

3 comments:

Misty said...

OH MY GOSH! I cannot get over how absolutely GORGEOUS that girl is! I can't believe she's going to be 8. I love everything about her and everything about the pictures. (I'm thinkin' we may need to hire Bree for some new family pictures...) And I LOVE the 'favorite things' picture! What a great idea!

Kelly Lim said...

Cute pics! That was a good game on Monday night, such a heart breaker though!

erin louise said...

Great pictures, Lauren is a beauty