Friday, February 10, 2012

Post 17: A youtube video

Post 17: A youtube video

A year ago when I started this project...I thought "what youtube video" am I gonna post? Well..when I actually got to this post...I knew EXACTLY what to post. I don't know if I have watched a video over and over so many times. It gives me the CHILLS everytime I watch this. I am so freakin' excited to see this movie!!!

Last October when I got back from my Louisiana trip, I had a nice care package from my bestie Misty waiting for me. Among other surprises inside was "The Hunger Games" book. It is sort of a long story..but I will tell it because it is my blog. She has this 101 goals in 1001 days blog and one of her goals was to read 10 books suggested by friends. She read a Stephen King book I suggested so I told her what she was doing sounded fun and asked her to tell me what book was up next..maybe I try to read with her. She said it was "The Hunger Games", so I went to the library..but they were ALL checked out...BOO. SOO...fast forward Misty in a care package sends me HER copy AFTER she read it. I was reading another library book..so I waited..but OH MAN...I was missing out. I didn't know ANYTHING about the book..so I didn't have high expectations or anything...which probably made it all the more greater. I loved the book...probably my new favorite book..can't wait to see the movie.

I've NEVER been to a midnight opening showing of a movie. HOWEVER..my bestie Misty has agreed to meet me half-way to see this gem on MARCH 23. I can't wait. Literally...so I watch this clip over and over again like a crazy person.

If I could get Matt to read a book off my suggestion..it would be this one. BUT by then I would have built it up too much so then he would think it was lame. Then I would be hurt that he thought my favorite book was lame...so I will just have to keep it to myself I suppose. Or it can be Misty and I's not so little secret.

2 comments:

Misty said...

EEEEEEE! I can't wait! Adam just finished book three this morning, so he can I can FINALLY talk about it! :) The 23rd in central-ish Utah is going to be epic! :)

Cathy said...

I can't wait to see this either! It looks so good!