Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Friendship is the sweetest gift.

I have been very blessed with some of the best friends throughout my life. Not having too much family close by and being very far apart in age from my siblings-friends have always played a huge part in my life. You may have heard me talk about one of my closest friends-Misty. She is one of the most amazing people I know. She is smart, funny, thoughtful, loving, CRAFTY-and extremely generous. She leads a busy life, as do I...but we always take a few minutes everyday to chat, post, text, or blog to keep in touch. She may have no idea how happy she makes me. She has exposed me to new things which are now favorite things...and helped me re-discover some old favorite things as well (such as reading an actual book). This past year for my birthday she sent me a sweet card, a wonderful CD, and this figurine titled "Friendship. Friendship is the Sweetest Gift". I absolutely love it, and I love her too!

Okay I am a huge dork and I played around with my flash and with different angles and positions, etc. Each picture seems to bring out something different.








Thanks Misty-for everything!!!

1 comment:

Misty said...

Aw, when I saw you had a new post, I wasn't expecting anything like this! You are so sweet and maybe a little too liberal with some of those compliments, but I feel the exact same way about you! Happy Birthday again, Rachel. Love your stinkin' guts.