Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Post 13 on the 30 post journey

Post 13: Give pictures of 5 guys who are famous who you find attractive. Okay, this one was a bit hard for me. I don't OOOH and AWWW over too many celebrities...and those that at first I thought were cute-I struggled to find good pictures of and even began to change my opinion after looking at their pictures. So, here is my best shot.

#5 Ryan Reynolds. He is one that I found to be cute in the movies-but the normal pictures didn't quite catch the same essence.
I like that he doesn't seem to take himself too seriously. I loved the article on him when he was named People's Sexiest Man Alive in 2010.
He also has a nice body.
He also changes up his look quite often.

#4 Bradley Cooper. I love his blue eyes. He has a great smile. I can tell by his movie roles that he doesn't take himself too seriously either. I like that he has a quirky look. After looking at his pictures-I appreciate that he plays around with his hairstyles.
Oh, he has a nice body too....this is from the A-Team-a movie I loved.
Matt and I recently saw the movie "Limitless", it was a thought provoking film.
Yeah, he is handsome.

#3 Paul Walker. Matt loves the Fast and The Furious movies-my favorite part of those movies is one handsome blonde hair blue eyed fella named Paul.
He also has a cool deep voice. But check out those baby blues!
Oh and he also has a nice body.
#2 Brad Pitt. In my opinion-his looks may be the closest to perfection on this earth. Seriously people.
I remember the first movie I saw him in...Interview With a Vampire, back in 1994, I thought he was cute back then....but nowhere close to how he really looks. Beautiful eyes. I also appreciate how he shakes it up with his films-he will do a comedy, a drama, a horror movie, a love story...Leonardo Di Caprio should take lessons from him-SERIOUSLY Leo-switch it UP!
Oh and he also has a nice body too...(hmm-are we starting to see a theme?)
I think if I met him in person, I would be speechless.
I was sad when he and Jennifer Anniston got divorced-I thought they were such a cute couple. I don't know if I have ever quite forgiven Angelina for it.....
#1 Maksim Chmerkovskiy. I think everyone who knows me knows that my longtime crush has been Maks. He is totally cocky, totally outspoken..but such a great dancer!
He has a great smile.
I like when he is a little scruffy. I also liked him with Erin-I think they might have been a real life couple. My favorite though was when he was with Mel B...I think they got ripped off-they deserved the trophy!
Handsome guy. But wait...I am missing a picture of him without his shirt on-how did THAT happen!? He is almost always shirtless on Dancing with the Stars! He has a really nice body-and BOY can he SHAKE it!!
However, the winner is Mathew Lovato. Of all of those celebrities-I wouldn't choose ANY of them over my own honey. My husband is the whole package. He is honest, hard working, determined, smart, loving, protective, he has gorgeous hazel eyes, and recently long flowing locks. He is my best friend and I trust him and love him completely! I am glad that he is all mine!

3 comments:

Misty said...

Awwww! You're such a sweetie! matt's lucky to have you. :)

Bree said...

**LOVE this post.** You guys are too cute together & make a perfect team.

sweet reyes said...

I love Bradley Cooper in the movie "Limitless", different looks, and the acting was awesome! Thanks for posting this!

http://sweetsays.blogspot.com/