Saturday, November 12, 2011

Bree is the BOMB

So for 10 years I lived on a street called Wakefield Way. One of the hardest things about leaving Wakefield was moving away from my AWESOME neighbors. It was always a lot of fun! Well, I still stay in touch with most of the neighbors...especially Bree. Bree and her husband Robbie found us BOTH sets of renters for our house. Bree colors and cuts my hair. PLUS Bree takes pictures, GREAT pictures. I was so excited to have her take our pictures after seeing her awesome work. Last Sunday we met in old town Midvale. It was cold and a little sketchy...but I love what she was able to do in one short hour! I would love to show them all here...but she took so many-I can't upload them all to the blog...it takes too dang long! Here are my most favorites!
Here is probably my most favorite picture...my cute little boy! OH!
I like the play with the focus...
We love each other!
This is my slice of heaven....
My two little monkeys!
Lovatos!
Me and my honey!
I LOVE this shot too!
Serious Lauren
Awww..
This brick wall was soo cool.
My two little boys....so handsome.
Me and my little girl...my little buddy
Jamie and me...my momma's boy
People tell me Lauren looks like me...but I think she looks like Matt....
This red wall was really cool...
My intent for these pictures is for Christmas pictures...I am trying to get a jump start this year
She got individual shots of all of us, here I am
Here is my handsome husband, with his long hair
Bree did a great job catching the little expressions
Lauren is so big, where is my baby?
I always love the shots from behind. We were all laughing here because Jamie kept saying "This is SOOO weird"....
Thank you Bree for such awesome pictures. You are the bomb!

2 comments:

Misty said...

Seriously: I LOVE THEM ALL!! She did a great job and your family is so good looking ... it's really not fair to the rest of us! :) Hooray for pictures!

Bree said...

Thanks Rach!!!! I am blushing. It helps tons when you have such cuties!