Sunday, May 15, 2011

To get me started

Oh where oh where has my little blog been?
Missed me? Well, I have been spending much of the past couple of weeks preparing for my little vacation. I feel like I haven't had much time to do anything! And gee, I had gotten so good at updating my blog. Well, I will try to start at the beginning before I blog about the vacation.

Before we left on Saturday-Lauren BEGGED me to open her present. It was my only Mother's Day card or present and it was PRICELESS. I didn't help her at all with the card or the spelling and I loved what she came up with. I also love that I can now scan and share in all its glory!
I love how she spelled "entire"! She is getting to be such a good little artist.

I had printed this on the Scentsy website and she colored it. It is "Lenny" her lamb that she loves.


I spent my Mother's Day in Newport Beach California. Details to come.

2 comments:

Christy said...

I love little children spelling. It is so sweet. What a sweet card to a wonderful mother.

Lamb Fam said...

Darling. And I can't wait for the Newport post. Newport has got to be one of my top 3 favorite places EVER! Jealous...