Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Park City Girls Trip!

My sisters came up with this great idea to give my mom an overnight, big-girls only, Park City get-a-way for Mother's Day! I was 100% on board! Once again, I am a FAILURE at taking pictures. I thought I would share the few I did remember to take. Here we all are, ready to take off on our adventure! My mom and sisters are soo cute! Look how tall I look at a whopping 5 foot 3 and a half!!!
I am so lucky to have them as my mom and sisters and FRIENDS!!


Matt had to work until 6, so..my Dad watched the kids until he got off. My kids LOVE their grandpa, I left them with a bag of Black Licorice and they were all in heaven, I think.


My kids were acting so sad that morning when I was packing, it was so sweet!


So we arrived at Park City, and had lunch at Squatters. We tried Fried Pickles for the first time, very yummy!!!


And that ends my pictures! See, I am a bad picture taker! It was cold and snowy there, so we didn't get to do any fun walking around or anything like that. We did go see Bridesmaids, and I loved that. Mainly we hung around, and ate junk food, and visited, and enjoyed doing NOTHING. A rare treat for me. I can't say enough how lucky I am to have such wonderful people in my life!! I hope this is a new tradition!


1 comment:

Misty said...

This post makes me so happy! My mom and sister are my best buds, too, so I totally appreciate how fun this must have been for you all!