Thursday, February 3, 2011

An Oldie but Goodie

I just LOVE this picture! I am not quite sure why. I had a great and fun childhood. I sort of felt like I had two families. This was family #1..just the four of us...sort of like my life now. Then when I was almost 10, my mom had another baby...then when I was 12 my other sister was born (and my brother was out on his own)...so that was my family #2. Now that we are all older it is normal and I couldn't imagine it any other way.

I love how young and happy my parents look. It is funny to truly see how my dad looks like Cheech/Chong. I was such a cute little girl (what happened?-LOL). I also can really see how Jamie looks like me and John. What do ya think?

2 comments:

Mom of three ♥ said...

I love looking at old pictures of my family too! I do see the resemblance of you in Jamie! Fun picture!

Rachel said...

Jamie DOES look just like you! Cute picture!!