Friday, March 19, 2010

Transformation

For most of his life Jamie has had long, shaggy, crazy hair. I always felt torn on whether or not I should cut it. I sort of felt like it was part of his personality. AND not everyone can grow thick beautiful hair like he can. BUT...it was getting a little out of control and he kept complaining about hair being in his eyes, so I FINALLY caved in...here are some "before" shots:




Matt came with me and I thought we would just give Jamie a trim...Matt told the lady a #2 and I had no idea what that meant..I didn't know how short it would be! I don't think it has ever been this short. I almost cried when they were done! Here are some "after" shots. He looks like a totally different kid! What do you think?





Yup, the kid actually has EYEBROWS!!

This was too funny to me to not share. Lauren has decided that Dora "is so last year", so she has given Jamie ALL of her Dora stuff, and she had a LOT of Dora stuff! One was this purse. Jamie thought it was a great invention for carrying his cars and helicopters around. Which actually does beg the question, why can't boys have purses?! LOL!

9 comments:

erin louise said...

your little guy is so cute, watch out girls!

Mom of three ♥ said...

I think he looks very cute and a lot older with the new cut! That purse is very funny, Sadie and I were just looking at that same purse at Toys R Us today. She is just getting into Dora, but since she is not even 2 yet I guess it's still cool for her to like her! lol. Lauren is funny!

Misty said...

Oh my gosh, he looks SO GROWN UP!! Which is good but very bad, too! :) Can't believe his birthday's coming up...where did our little baby boys go?

Love the Dora purse ... when he's older, Jamie's going to hate that you documented it! :)

Kelly Lim said...

I definetely like it short, it looks really cute...He's looks more like a little boy now, not a baby, and I think he looks just like Matt now!

Christy said...

I'm diggin' the man bag! I think he looks so handsome!

Beth said...

LOVE IT~! It is so cute! He is so handsome!

Adam and Bri VanSleeuwen said...

What a handsome little boy you have! I love, love, love the haircut, so adorable it really makes him look so much older!

Rachel said...

He looks great! What a handsome little guy. I'm a fan of short hair on boys--I guess I'm a little old-fashioned that way.(:

Anonymous said...

It's not a purse, it's a satchel. Indianna Jones has one. - Jamie