Saturday, February 27, 2010

Lauren's Six Year Photos

Since Kiddie Kandids closed earlier this year, I was nervous about what to do when it came to my picture taking. Besides two trips to Sears in 2004, I have ONLY gone to Kiddie Kandids! I decided to try JC Penney. I have to say I was impressed! We were able to take our photos, edit, decide and order all within an hour! The only hard part was that I have to wait for two weeks to get the actual photos! At least I have digitial copies, ALL OF THEM to share! My next blog post will be all about her actual birthday party weekend. For now, I hope you love these as much as I do!














I still can't believe my baby is 6 years old! I love this sweet little girl so much! I couldn't hold back the tears as I tucked her into bed. She is oh so precious!!!

5 comments:

Misty said...

Oh, I love them all! I can't believe how big she is! *sniff*

And how much were the pictures at JC Penney? I'm in the same boat without Kiddie Kandids! :(

Christy said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.... the toothless grin! She is just darling Rachel. I am glad that you found somewhere else. I have been a bit panicked with Adam's 2nd B-Day approaching. Cute, cute girl just like her mother.

Beth said...

I love them! So cute! I love the one where she is spelling out she is 6! Cute idea! She is a doll! I like the no front teeth :)

Rachel said...

They turned out so cute! Happy Birthday Lauren!

Kyle and Krissy said...

Oh my gosh Rachel, she is such a doll! :)