Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Seriously who does that?!

Lately, my parents have been working so hard to make some improvements around their house. The Saturday before last, at about 4AM...my Dad was having trouble sleeping after working all day painting the basement. He heard a car pull up and watched as a couple of people got out of a car. I am so thankful that he didn't confront any of them...but they left a "gift" on their brand new fence! I still can't believe that people go around doing this! Especially on people's property! They live on a busy street, I am sort of shocked that they had the guts to do it and that no one saw them!

They managed to spray-paint, or "tag" every panel of their fence!!

Luckily that next Monday, a crew came and cleaned it off! THANKFULLY it cleaned up very nicely.

But SERIOUSLY! WHO does this kind of thing?! People tease me because I live in West Valley...but this happened in the middle of Murray... Maybe one day this won't be a problem, hopefully! Seriously.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

That is HORRIBLE! Things like that make me so angry! Seriously people--get a life!

Mom of three ♥ said...

That is bad! My parents had that happen once to their cement fence and they live just off of 3200 W. and I can't believe people did it on a busy street as well. I don't get it either, luckily like your parents my parents also were able to have someone clean it and get it off. It was super annoying though.

Campbell Clan said...

Seriously, this makes me sick. I hate the people out there that do not respect others property.