Saturday, July 25, 2009

Thanks Mom and Dad!

When I went back to working nights again in May, my mom and dad began watching my kids from 1pm-5pm, four days a week. Lauren and Jamie LOVE going over there and Pa-Pa and Grandma always have something up their sleeves to keep the kids entertained. I got this picture on my phone with a re-assurance that the kids were happy, everyone was happy!
I know that it isn't always easy, but thanks mom and dad for taking care and loving our kids just as much as we do! The kids thank you too...don't these big smiles proove it?

4 comments:

Beth said...

Such a cute picture.. Thanks for sending it to me also

Mom of three ♥ said...

That is so cute! I am glad that your parents are able to watch them for you.

Christy said...

They are ALL pretty lucky to get to spend time together. And I am glad that you have a babysitter that adores your children. Such a sweet picture.

Misty said...

I second what Sister Allfrey said. It's like she opened my brain, scooped out my thoughts, and threw them in her comment.

Seriously, though...lucky ducks all around...you, the kiddos, the grandparents (my mom says it's WAY better than parenthood), lucky lucky.

Cute picture, by the way.