Thursday, July 16, 2009

My NOT so little girl!

I've been meaning to post this for a while. I guess many thoughts of my little girl heading off to Kindergarten later this month has reminded me of this special event. Here is a picture of Lauren's first lost tooth! This exciting day occurred on May 16, 2009:
Here is the first picture of tooth-less Lauren and her favorite brother, Jamie:
A few days later, the other bottom tooth also fell out. Here is no-bottom teeth Lauren:
A few days later, she had her year-end dance recital. Still pretty, even tooth-less:
What a poser! Now WHERE does she get that from!
Sure do love YOU!
I may need to create a support group for myself for Lauren's first day of school, I am not sure if I can handle it!! I shed tears of pride at every dance recital, and even with each tooth lost!! I am just so proud of this little girl. It is just hard to watch her grow up! She has always been my sweet little buddy, who rarely causes any trouble. She is a fun-loving little chatterbox who just HAS to be the center of attention and is always making us laugh. She is cuddly and thoughtful and loves to be helpful. She has been known to torture her brother, but they also play together really well too. Love you Lars! Don't grow up too much faster!!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Too cute, I love the tooth on spoon pic.. LOL! She is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

hi rachel,
i saw your comment on holly james' facebook re: the wjhs class 1994 reunion. sorry your husband hasn't been notified! we tried our hardest to notify everyone. you can find all the details at http://www.wj1994.myevent.com

you can purchase tickets here: http://www.wj1994.myevent.com/3/online_payment.htm

please RSVP here (even if you are not attending): http://www.wj1994.myevent.com/3/rsvp.htm

hope to see you there!