Sunday, January 4, 2009

Finally feeling like normal!

What a whirl-wind the month of December has been! Between Christmas shopping, wrapping, parties and trying to pack, move, unpack, and decorate....we haven't had two seconds to sit down....BUT life is slowly getting back to normal. We FINALLY got our phone, the internet, and cable so we are starting to feel connected to the world again. I have worked a few days of my new shift, it isn't as bad or as hard as I thought it would be. We will see next Saturday after I work Monday-Friday of it...for those of you who don't know...the new shift is 545AM-845AM...then I run back home, then Matt works 9-430, and I go back from 430PM-930PM. My day is really long, but I have felt pretty productive. It is GREAT to spend so much time with the kids. And for those of you who are asking how the new house is. I can say now that I absolutely love it, it still feels a little unreal..like a dream, or like I am staying at a hotel...but everything is coming together and it is GRREEAAAATTTT!!! Friday, my sister Sarah came over and we actually set up my craft room, and we scrapbooked ALL night. I kept saying to her..."I can't believe that I have an entire room for this! What a dream come true"!!! Well, as we begin to settle into the routine, I will get better about posting, and posting with pictures. I will also try to post some of my favorite Christmas photos soon. I must apologize to my blogging friends, I did miss the last two weeks of your posts, but I will be back to my normal following shortly.

3 comments:

Mom of three ♥ said...

Wow that sure sounds like a busy work schedule! How come you decided to change hrs?

Misty said...

I'm so excited for you to be in your house! We're a little bit behind you...still have major unpacking to do...but just being here is great. Loved your Christmas card & letter! :)

Christy said...

I am glad to know that you are pack. I don't envy your ever busy December. I hope that you can find some balance now. Happy New Year!