Friday, January 9, 2009

Holiday Memories:Ga-zillion Pics

As promised, here are some of my favorite holiday photos: Much love to my peeps:

Here is a picture of me and my bestest friend, Heather...at her annual Ornament Exchange Party. Heath, I don't know what I would do without you! The day it became OURS 12/11/2008! Our dreamhouse!!!
Lauren's last day at daycare...Matt's cousin Nichole with happy Lauren and none-too-happy Jamie:
Lauren's closest gal pals at Miss Cheryl's:
All of the kids at Cheryl's...we sure miss them!
Christmas Eve at my mom's...pretty Lauren:
Jamie LOVES any kind of vehicle..much thanks to my cousin Melanie:
Jamie, drinking Lauren's drink...does he look guilty?
The tall man and the littley-boy...Ashley's boyfriend Victor and Jamie:
Look at my handsome boy! In his Christmas Eve suit:
Jamie...loving his new toys and his new "Cars" jammies:
Santa came! Christmas Eve 2008, our first Christmas at the new house:
The requests from Santa:
Lauren on Christmas morning (check out the crappy weather out the windows..ugh!) Talk about a white Christmas!
Unwrapping on Christmas Day:
Our stash:
Jamie's tool-set from Papa Leo, at their house, later on Christmas Day:
Matt's step-brother Stephen and his boyfriend Collin:
Matt's sister Kristen and her husband David, Christmas Day:
My best little family I know....Merry Christmas 2008!
Matt's dad Leo and his wife Tina:
The Lovato grandchildren; Lauren, Isabella, and James:
Matt's brother Greg, his wife Alex, and Bella:
Wrestling with Grandpa on Christmas Day, a new tradition?
Me and the best sisters ever...Sarah and Ashley:
At our annual New Years Eve Party...our first party at the new house!!! Kristen, being silly:
Matt's cousin Sherrell:
Kristen and Greg playing "Singstar":
Watching the new year count-down...Matt, Greg, and Alex:
New Years Day...my parents and Sarah came for a visit:
Me and my cute hubby...loving our new house, and each other! Happy 2009!

5 comments:

Misty said...

So excited for the pictures! First of all, Lauren's little smile is TO DIE FOR! You have two little cuties on your hands! I'm so glad you had a great Christmas & New Year's...and your house is BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE the picture (taken from your loft, I'm guessing?) of the tree, the stockings on your fireplace, the whole set up! It's like it came out of a story book! Love ya!

Nicki said...

great pics! but i want to see more of the house! it looks great!!

Bree said...

It looks like you guys had a fantastic holiday. We need to come and see you new house. I should just come by myself... Rob has been working nights and the weekends at park n' jet. Let me know and we will set a "date" :)
I am going to have a neighborhood shower for Jenn so I will let you know. BTW thanks so much for the clothes. I think I have worn them all at least once. The black motherhood pants are my favorite!
I just can't believe I'm only going to get bigger! I love and miss you guys!

Christy said...

It looks like a busy, Happy Holiday. I am loving the new digs. How fun!

Misty said...

Rachel! I miss you! Hope you're doing well.