Monday, December 15, 2008

Signed, Sealed, Delivered...IT'S OURS!!

YES!! We finally closed on our house on December 11th, we got the keys on December 12th, and we got the hugest snowstorm ever on December 13th...preventing us from moving this weekend! Matt decided that he had waited long enough for our Christmas tree, so he put up JUST our tree in our empty house on Saturday. Sunday the 14th, the weather was a little better, so we moved one couch, our kitchen table, and all of our kitchen gear. Forgive me, I have no pictures....we have been so busy. Moving is SOOO much work. I wonder if we will ever actually get all the way moved in.....seems like a huge mountain to climb. I am off on PTO for three days, so I hope to make a dent....

6 comments:

Misty said...

HOORAY! I'm so excited for you! I'm feeling the same way...moving stinks! Hopefully this will be the last time for both of us! :)

Lamb Fam said...

How exciting... congrats!

Mom of three ♥ said...

Congrats! I bet that is a relief to have it finally all yours!

Christy said...

Hop, Hip, Hooray! Good luck with moving. I can't imagine moving all of my junk now. It might be what keeps me in this house. I can't wait to see some pics when you are all settled.

Kerri said...

Hey congrats on the new house. You have a beautiful family. Kerri hatch whitney

Hendrickson said...

Yea!! Congrats on the new home! Hope you and your family are well!